This Tuesday night I will be making a presentation on Southeast Asia, where I just traveled as part of my work on the Cruise Ship. I will cover the economic "boom" that is taking place, as well as the many reasons this part of the world is becoming the "place to be" for many travelers. Specifically I will cover Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and the "best kept secret".....Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur.
This part of Asia is absolutely beautiful, and when you then look at the history of the area with the temples, the wide variety of cultural changes, and the strong influence of both England and France, you will see why this is the next big "travel destination" for many. This is part of the Learning in Retirement program for SCP and, as written in "The Buzz", you should find this very interesting, informative, and fun to see the many sights of this unique part of the world. Hope to see you at Learning in Retirement program this Tuesday night at 7 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment